Sunday, September 29, 2013

Codecademy Stuff; 100 exercises in a day!

I've been doing a load of Codecademy, mostly in the Javascript track. And when I say a load, I really do mean a load. This is what I did today:
Yeah. 100 exercises. Before today, my highest in one day was 75, and that was from the very first day I started with it.

I still have a way to go before I finish JS and Ruby, but I'm thinking that by the time I move in January I'll probably have a total of four languages under my belt: Javascript, Java, Ruby, and my go-to Python. All I need now is to work on a bunch of projects and stick them on GitHub so I have proof that I know something.

Regarding the kickstarter I'm going to be doing, here's a hint: It will involve things that I've talked about in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment