Monday, September 16, 2013

Batman Beyond

I forgot how much I love comic books.

Yeah, really, comic books. For most of my life, I've been obsessed with all things digital; Gameboys, Playstations, PCs and Android. But a small part of me has always loved comics. I don't collect them, and in fact I own only one comic book. (Spoilers, it's Doctor Who) But I love them. I love the format. And I Love the universes. The ridiculous worlds that the creators have come up with over the decades. These are the best parts of comic books.

Batman Beyond is my favorite American cartoon. Not many shows capture comic book universes quite this well. I noticed tonight that it was on Netflix. And now, I have something to watch when I get bored of Heroes (or finish it a second time, as I'm half a season from doing).
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment