Monday, September 16, 2013

New Beginnings

I am done with Tumblr. The reasons are very clear if you know me well, and if you don't, you probably don't care anyway. So now I will be recording all my innermost thoughts, my Kerbal Space Progra- er, gaming achievements, and my various ideas on here. WHy didn't I use my other two blogs on here to record all this stuff? Well, I figured that, after two years of not using them, it's about time to delete them. The good news is that, as this is a post-coding training blog, I'll be able to tweak the theme just how I like it, and that fact alone deserves a fresh blog and a fresh perspective.

So, to those of you who find this, feel free to check back later for super happy fun times. Or to see what I'm bitching about these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment