Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

It's been a long time since I posted, mainly because there was nothing big to post. But today is Christmas! That means crunch time. Starting tomorrow I'll be packing everything up. I'll be figuring out what I need to leave. Then, in 2 and a half weeks, I leave. Forever! As such, I'm going to start actually filming my vlog of the trip starting with pacing. I haven't decided how I'm going to make it interesting yet. But I will. It isn't just going to be a video journal of my life; it's going to be entertainment. So stay tuned!

Guild Wars 2 Stuff

I will likely be getting my second level 80 today. What a good Christmas this will be! To celebrate (prematurely) I took a picture of my soon-to-be-80 Elementalist and made it into a Christmas card for all my loyal fans. All two of you. Literally.


Once again, Merry Christmas! And since I probably won't post again until after, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment